Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, January 11, 2009





A great day out


China Town was sooo squeezy today. Mum was great as usual during shopping to buy me whatever I want but I did not splurge. Only bought some nuts and candies.

Can you believe these nuts and candies are worth $60?
Photobucket
That's right. But it's very nice I tell you.

I was so disappointed as I set my eyes on a white colour Guess wallet but it was out of stock with the only one on the display left. I hate to get display stuffs, moreover it had some scratches. However mum says she will help me check the OG outlet at Bugis tomorrow. :D
And I really need to consider about getting white stuffs. :/
Today is just not a shopping day for me. Wanted to buy new bedsheet and shoes but couldn't find any design I like..

We will have an addition into our family in 20 days time. I'm so excited about it. Mum wants a boy but I want a girl! So in the end, we decided to leave it to fate. See which gender has a greater affinity for me. Naming is another headache. You must be wondering who's giving birth, heh? Fill you guys in 3 weeks later.

9:43 PM