Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, January 19, 2009





Dogs have masters, Cats have slaves.


Ha. So true man. People who pamper cats really ask for nothing in return. Sometimes not even a cuddle. Wheras for dogs, they reciprocate your love and sometimes even more. I think I prefer cats now, especially mellow breeds like Persian, Ragdoll and Ragamuffin.
How about this? I like big fat cats.

Had CSAS test today which I thought there was nothing to study. Turned out to be so much stuffs to memorise. Only managed to study for 20 mins before the test. Thankfully the paper was easy. Went home for a short nap after lunch and back to school again for PT duty. Supposed to remind myself to bring my matric card so I could borrrow books from the library but kept forgeting! CNY is coming and I got to borrow lotsa books to read on the journey. Will make a trip down to the public library as well. Looks like it's unlikely for us to enjoy CNY this year due to the pile of assignment plus studying of upcoming quizzes and preparation for main exams. Yeah right, I won't be bored for this year CNY definately.

Curious to know what kind of books I've been reading?
Nothing but felines! Heh.

7:02 PM