|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, January 1, 2009 Hello 2009! Woke up during the last minute of 2008 after my nap. New year eve was spent playing with Luvvie. I'm currently teaching her not to bite. Even though it doesn't hurt but it would be a bad habit once she grows up. She's doing it well but sometimes she tends to forget about it while playing rough. Oh well, it takes time. Went Pets Safari in the evening. There certainly has more varieties. So in total for today, I got her Whiskas dry food, Friskies canned wet food, a red collar with bell, pine litter and nail clipper. What a great start of a new year ahead! Her current favourite toy - banana! Coming to new year issue. 2008 had been a great year for me. Too many interesting things that happened and important decisions that were made. I believe 2009 will be even better. However, I'm so not looking forward to CNY as usual. I never really like CNY. Once January has passed, it's gonna be a smooth year ahead! Few days ago I read an interesting article about the differences in characters between a dog and a cat. Someone relates it as, when you feed a dog, it thinks, "He's feeding me! He must be God!" But when you feed a cat, it thinks, "He's feeding me! I must be God!" That's really funny. Try this survey!
12:51 AM |