Sunday, January 4, 2009
How can I not love her?
My little sweetie is going to turn 2 months soon. In a week or so.
Bathed her today. She hates water like any other cats but she wasn't aggressive.
Photos I took with her last midnight. I want to capture all the beautiful moments.
Don't bother about the dates. My camera's setting is wrong.




She sure isn't camera-shy.

Sometimes I find her too skinny. Look at her apple head!

It would be cuter if it's round like this. Ha.


Everything also want to touch.......

and put into mouth.

This silly nut, if you don't support her head, it would really fall backwards.

My room is like her territory now and she's a pretty good runner. Whenever I put her in the living room and ran back to my room wanting to close the door, she would chase after and reach the room before me. And I realise whenever I carry her on the way out of my room, she would meow upon reaching the door as though trying to say "Noooooo". Haha. Interesting.
Parents are now playing with her in the living room while watching TV. Because she's so lovable and my parents love her like I do. However Luvvie is pretty scared of my dad and would run away at the sight of him 'cos he's too rough. Haha.
And now I got to rush my remaining school work which is due tomorrow morning!
9:04 PM