Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, January 13, 2009





I really need a good sleep


Have not been sleeping well and enough for the past few days. This morning was really sleepy. Dozed off during Jap tutorial and was called. Went for an hour of BNF lecture then went home. Took a nap and went back to school at 5pm for Sports Fest duty - Soccer.
Quite exciting. Everyone's eyes were on the ball. There were 2 ongoing matches. One is the so called "peace" and another is the fierce. I was the score keeper on the "fierce" side but it was the "peace" side that almost fought. Aiya I missed the good show! Went to transfer money and everything was back to normal when I came back.
Lights out at 10pm and the matches were unable to continue due to the darkness so it has to be continued some other day. I think the champion is quite obvious though.

Only managed to leave school at 10.40pm after searching for missing ball. If I hadn't took a power nap, I'd have died of fatigue.

11:57 PM