Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, January 30, 2009





Sweetie Pie


Instead of studying for FC last night, I was re-arranging my room. It's been 1 year 3 months since we shifted here but I have never liked my room arrangement. Everything was not like what I've imagined. So I decided to shift my stuffs around and moved the bed to the other side. That's right, all by myself. Ah ha! Finally I can say that I love my room! Removed the desktop table and it's so much more spacious now. (:

I dislike our new BMic tutor. She is "mute" and "deaf". You can't hear her and neither can she hear you. Really have to shouttttt. Sometimes can't even feel her presence. Prefer Dr Del Sim, who is on maternity leave now.

Collected my report today and when I told mum, she was as happy as me and immediately gave me a kiss. Ha, because we have the same blood group. The biggest compliment to me is to say that I look like my mum, because she's so pretty!
Aunt told me about mum's love life in the past. She was kind of silly, otherwise she would be enjoying her life as a taitai now but of cause, I wouldn't be borned.
Might be celebrating her birthday in advance this coming Sunday.

Earlier on went down to find Shiro(white) and Jerry(tabby). Right, I've confirmed Jerry is a neutered male. No wonder the friendliness. There were so many tabby cats around but you can never miss Jerry because he would walk up to you before you do while the others would run away. Shiro is another cat who is not wary of strangers but not as possessive as Jerry.
I realised that stray cats don't eat kibbles! Perhaps they prefer table scraps. Shall try canned wet food next time.
Haven't been seeing Frankiestein for a long time.. I wonder where he/she is. I need to check again to see whether it's a neutered male or female. >.<

Relatives are coming to our house tomorrow. I doubt I can do much. Shall do my CSAS report tonight! Hopefully.

6:54 PM