Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, January 17, 2009





Insulting day!


I was called an auntie for the first time ever in my life and worse was I was called an auntie by an auntie!!!

A bean is in my house now. Cook her please!

-

I've written in an email to HDB that they should not ban cats. It is really unfair to both the Feline lovers who live in HDB as well as the cats who deserved to be loved. What nomadic by nature, noise disturbance and defecating/urinating in public areas. Please. Cats can be trained to be domestic and are they even noisy in the first place? Which animals were not nomadic when the earth began? They are still nomadic today due to the increment of stray cats and this problem will never end if they continue to ban cats. Only humans can turn them into domestic pet. SPCA and Cat Welfare Society are there trying to help rehoming the poor cats but HDB just has to ban the keeping of cats in HDB flats where most of the Singaporeans live in. The number of stray cats would never reduce but the number of cats in shelters being put to sleep would gradually increase. And do they even know that cats are one of the cleanest animals? You should have seen how they clean their paws using the newspaper after eliminating. I know it sounds gross, some humans don't even bother to wash their hands after a toilet trip. Luvvie never had a single accident in my house before, she would rather control and search for her litter tray desperately than eliminating just anyhow. In my opinion, cats who live in private apartments are more likely to stray away due to ungrilled fences. I just can't help but feel very angry whenever I see this rule. All Feline lovers should sign a petition!

I'm burning hot like fire now!
Although I think most likely I would receive a standard reply from HDB.., I will never give up fighting the rights for cats!

3:42 PM