Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, January 5, 2009





Monday is not so lovely anymore


Was tag-playing with Luvvie last night. Tag-playing is sort of like catching and many cats love playing that. And they really use their paw to tag you gently and run away. How cute. Made me run like a mad woman in my room during midnight when I was supposed to sleep. I cheated many times by running out of the room so she couldn't catch me since she didn't dare to step out of my room. It's easier for her to run but I kept bumping into stuffs. This evening when I came back from school, was tag-playing with her in the living room again. It was so fun running round and round the sofa. Hah.

Had an extra tutorial today just to get back BNF term test paper. Sad to say no pizza treat from Mdm Ong as there wasn't 100% passes but I got a chocolate for doing well. (Yayness!) This chocolate made up for my quiz 1 which I didn't get. Ha ha~

Tomorrow is a sickening day! I feel like skipping Jap tutorial..

7:57 PM