Thursday, January 22, 2009
New friend - Frankiestein
Today was a rather short day. Maths lecture followed by Bmic lab which always end before time. Literally playing with bacteria, as in irritating one another with the stinky agar plates. And the eye wash thingy! Ha. Was conned by Shinyee to attend BNF lecture. Boring!!!
Stayed in school to study for tomorrow's Bmic quiz 2 but unfortunately, it wasn't fruitful.
Coming back home is always a surprise for me along the corridor because my neighbour's cats love slacking there. Usually I would just give them a little pat and go home but I decided to play with it today. There was only one boy today and I called him Frankiestein. Haha! Can't remember what his owner called him the other day. He was hungry so I fed it with some kibbles and water. His claws are long too but I thought I can't help him to cut without his master's permission.. groomed him a little too as he has alot of loose hairs. Just incase he choked on his own furballs. And, he followed me home after that, refusing to come out. Ha, how innocent he was to trust someone who is nice to him so easily. I could have been someone who is up to something bad. I had to carry him out several times, he weighs 6kg. 3 times the physical size of Luvvie. Yes, a very fat boy that I had to carry him using both arms. He is currently at our house door. Hehe, he loves me more than his master now.
Frankiestein is tail-less so I was unable to look out for his mood but I suppose he was contented with his purring. Apart from his missing tail, he is a very handsome boy with a neat coat of fur. Just that he sheds quite alot. He also has a very gentle temperament. So laid back that I could read a book on my own while he lies down willing to be petted. Doesn't climb and doesn't run. Able to tell that he wants to be indoor very much, kept loithering outside his door waiting for his master to be home and open the door for him. I wish he were mine! Such a darling boy.
Photos of Frankiestein!
I believe my camera has slimming effect. Haha!





Yay Frankiestein loves me! Cats rubbing against human legs mean he is marking that someone as his possession.
Yes cats are arrogant animals, he doesn't belong to you. You belong to him. But it's still a way of showing affection. (:
5:57 PM