Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, January 22, 2009








Parents did not close the main door when they came home and the next moment, I found Frankiestein in my room. Haha! I'm so not used to seeing such a big cat in the house. He kept wanting to sneak in but I was afraid his master might return anytime and couldn't find him so I spent my time outside playing with him. Like Luvvie, he loves strings. But of cause, they are both cats just that Frankiestein is an old cat. His master has returned and he's back into his house retiring for the night. (:

I have not done my e-tutorials for both BNF and BMic. Both have actually ended. Mdm Ong was being very nice to open it again and again but I kept on missing it again and again.
And I totally don't feel like studying for BMic! Still stuck at 4.2. No, not because of Frankiestein. I just don't feel like.
4 paths.
- Fail!
- MC!
- Sneak in notes
- Sit behind someone who is smart

Better don't. Ha.

10:48 PM