And I got bitten by a vampire...

...who has uneven teeth size. And caused me a big blue black.
Ha. The bigger wound was the one which the doctor inserted wrongly. See the difference between a wrong and right attempt?
I can never forget the feeling of a twirling needle in my flesh. It bled profusely when the doctor took it out. 2 holes for a tube of blood. Can I call this a malpractice?
I prefer the doctor who drew my blood the other time within seconds without any pain at all as she kept distracting me by talking to me. But this doctor kept telling me, "Oh no, miss the vein." for umpteen times which made me even more nervous. Oh well, I'm glad the ordeal is over.
BMic lab.
My heart shape E. Coli bacteria! With a pair of eyes?

I did not deliberately make a heart shape out of it. But it's kind of dumb to make it so small, eh? Made my life so difficult when trying to look under the microscope. And I have no idea why the colour is always wrong?!


This was exactly when the jealous tabby cat came to hiss that white cutie away. Aggressive and jealous but the white cutie actually loves him/her alot. She is more on the aloof and gentle side. Both are sweeties anyway. I suspect the tabby might be a neutered male. Can't really tell the difference between a neutered male and female. Can anyone teach me how?
Trying to study in school failed again. Chatting away. Damn, can I just shut my mouth up? It's FC quiz 2 tomorrow and I have not really touched my notes.
Even if all quizzes 2 have ended, it's still not the time to rest. BNF retest, CSAS journal, FC lab report, preparation for BMic practical test, memorising of Jap role script and lastly, MAIN exams! That doesn't include my personal stuffs such as shopping for a birthday gift and preparation for Mr Jack.
So many things, so little time.
I can forget about having sufficient sleep tonight again.
Oh, Maths quiz 2 today was Idon'tknowIdon'tknow, as in the outcome. Hopefully what I've done were right. Hopefully.