Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, January 28, 2009








Wanted to go school but I thought it would be better for me to search for a clinic to do my blood test today if I want it by Friday. Most of the clinics are closed except for one near my house. It's gonna be the last time I go to that clinic. I didn't have a very good impression of there the last time I visited as the doctor wasn't very thoughtful. It was a very painful procedure because that doctor missed my vein when he inserted the needle in, twirled around for a few times but still unable to find so he took it out and tried again on another spot.
I felt very dizzy and my vision blurred after that. The kind nurse helped me to a room to rest and poured a glass of water for me. Luckily I didn't have to walk long back to my house.

2 quizzes coming up!

Attendance is very bad this semester. Just checked it online. Can't afford to miss any more lessons!
Would be welcoming the new addition into our family this Sunday if everything goes well but there goes my wonderful birthday gift from mum. It's alright! Shall think of another gift which I want but before that, I need to get mum a birthday gift as well. Have something on my mind but yet to go see. First priority for now is mum's birthday! Luckily didn't spend much last month so don't have to scrimp and save. Shall buy a even better gift for her this year.

3:19 PM