|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, January 2, 2009 Yayness A series of good news today. What a lovely day. I passed all my term tests although we have not gotten back BNF but I'm pretty confident that I will be able to pass that. There's indeed a drastic improvement for me this sem. Will be going to the airport to fetch my parents tonight. Can't wait to see what they've bought for me. (: And., Luvvie finally slept with me on my bed! Although she's free to run anywhere in my room but she always sleep alone at night. I woke up in the middle of the night to find her sleeping next to me and the next moment, she snuggled under my blanket, tickling me all over and fell asleep on my leg. So sweet of her. I wish she could be more cuddly like male cats. Hah. 5:39 PM |