Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, February 8, 2009





And the flashback starts


Monday: CSAS roleplay test
Tuesday: Jap roleplay
Wednesday: FC project interview
Thursday: Deadline for FC lab report
Friday: Black Friday! Haha.
Saturday: Visit Gizzmo?
Sunday: Nothing in line.

I hate a packed week!

Photobucket
This is a tick bite mark, thanks to Frankiestein. I dote on him so much and fancy him sending 2 ticks to bite me. Ha. The marks are getting bigger and more itchy. Mum says I have to see doctor if it's not recovering. And the blue black is still there. Haha.
Haven't been seeing him for the past few days. He has wandered off again.

Felix in the house!
Photobucket
I believe he wasn't used to our house so he was a tad shy. Lured him using wet food. Initially he was hesistant about stepping in but still succumbed to temptation. And this ungrateful rascal couldn't wait to get out after filling his stomach.

8:10 PM