Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, February 10, 2009





First step towards


Furry friends!
Woah, Felix showed his first sign of aggression today. That was when he was touched on his kinked part of his tail. I didn't know he has a kink because his tail is too bushy to notice that. Well, in that case, I would say Frankiestein has better temperament because he does give warning before hissing. For Felix, straight away after tolerating for some time. No sign of dislikeness so I did not know that he doesn't like it. He didn't hiss but wanted to push my hand with his paw. Kept his claws though. Okay, so the kinked part on his tail is his sensitive area. I still love him, though.

Frankiestein almost spent his night in our house yesterday. I didn't want to let him sleep on my bed 'cos I don't know if he knows where to do his business. Just in case he gives me a surprise the next morning. He's a total love bug. I let him sleep on our sofa while I was memorising my Jap script. He's my furry pillow!

Photobucket

Photobucket
He makes a really good pillow. It was so comfortable and he doesn't mind it at all. Phoebe doesn't like it, perhaps she feels ticklish because when I do that, she would jump up and shake herself.

Tired Frankiestein. Resting.
Photobucket

Enjoying a rub on his chin as well.
Photobucket

Emo ah pek. He loves sitting at the balcony and looking out. He could do that for a really long time.
Photobucket

There was time when I was at the end of the sofa and he came over by stepping on my stomach. He sure doesn't know he's heavy, huh?

He must have returned home late last night and his owner has locked the door. Poor fellow.

Regarding today's Jap roleplay, it's finally marks the end of Jap CDS! Wee Qi and I did forget a few lines but Joseph and Aung helped us. Sort of like the last time we might see each other in school so we went to have breakfast together.

Got to read up on FC now. It's project interview tomorrow.

2:37 PM