|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, February 7, 2009 Full of disappointment Travelled all the way to Clementi, missed bus-stop then cabbed to NUS but was a wasted trip. Angry and upset. :( It's not about the transportation fee I've spent but the heavy-heart I was left with. Went there with hope, reached there with hope, practically been carrying hope with me for the past few days and they just threw the bad news at me. They probably did not think of the impact they would make on others. Please be more systematic in arranging this kind of thing in the future and not giving other people false hope. I don't mind forking out time and money to travel all the way from east to west but that piece of news seriously made me tear. I was so disappointed and moodless that I came home, told mum and went to sleep. This still dampens my mood, like seriously. I'm so not okay. Alright, perhaps I have fault too, for not reaching early. But anyway, mum told me this is a fate thingy so I shall not push it. 10:55 PM |