Friday, February 6, 2009
Getting relaxed when it's not time to
It's exactly 2 weeks to main exams.
Did not go for BMic tutorial today as I was terribly late. Went school to submit the cheque payment for GC and attended FC lecture.
Attendance for this semester is very bad. None of my subjects has full attendance. And I have received 3 warning letters so far already. For different subjects of cause. By right there should be 8 more but certain tutors don't give warning letters for being absence. That's the way, what's the big fuss about it? Woah, imagine 11 warning letters sent to my house. Interrogated by parents, perhaps?
Furry friends!
Shiro was at her usual place again. Quite a big eater actually and fat for a stray cat. She's definately in luck today. A muslim lady opened a can of wet food for her as well. She's quite a sweet girl, extremely laid back.
Oh, the cat in the drain is missing...
We will be going out for dinner tonight as a belated birthday celebration for mum.
Going to read a book now while waiting for parents to come and pick us up.
Edited.
Time check: 1053 PM
Just came back not long ago from dinner at Katong. Brother and I wanted to eat at Astons but dad didn't want to queue so we went to eat at a Hong Kong Cafe. Some of the food were nice, just that they really need to improve on their services. Because they are all China workers, and they couldn't even understand basic English. I thought being bilingual is very important in service industries?
On the way home in the car journey, dad showed us a photo in his phone. Haha! It was a photo of Felix the Munchkin! He says his tail is very beautiful. Yes, and he's a very sweet boy with no temper at all but doesn't demand for affection as much as Frankiestein and Jerry. I really like manja cats who demand loves all the time but certain people don't like as they find it irritating. Individual preference.
Dad also mentioned about the grey/white cat whom he tried to pet and it wanted to scratch him. Ha, brother told me about that before and that's why I don't play with it. When we reached the lobby, it was lying there so innocently and mum wanted to touch it. I told her not to as it would scratch but she kept on saying won't la. It certainly didn't look aggressive and was meowing for attention but when mum touched its head, it really tried to scratch then ran away! Mum said it was just using the paw to hit her hand away. Fortunately it did not draw out its claws. Bad cat!
Grabbed all the fury friends photos from dad's phone.
A photo of Felix!

Never fail to see him everyday. His look just brightens up my day. I don't know how to describe it, he just has a distinctive look.
It's none other than Luvvie!!!

Phoebe!
5:00 PM