Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, February 11, 2009





Happy 17th to cousin!


Remember what I told you yeah? A sumptuous feast of whatever you want. (:

I slept almost at 4am last night. Not busy studying FC. Infact, I didn't touch it at all. I was at a forum talking the sense out of a snobbish person. Spent a long time typing out a long post. I just couldn't stand such a smug person who talks so rudely to others.
First of all, he started a thread to ask for suggestions then blew his top when he received some negative feedbacks. He could jolly well close the thread. Just tell himself that he is right since he refuses to accept any negative feedbacks anyway. Not like they were in the wrong to say that of him. I couldn't agree more. What can a 15 years old kid who is no longer schooling do to deem as financial stable to keep a dog when his parents aren't in favour of that? What did you say your job title was and we could call up your boss? Be nice to others, okay? Kid, you've got so much more to learn.

For FC project interview, it was the only thing we go to school today for. It was somehow a little screwed for me because each one of us would get a different question on a specific ingredient. Mine was shortening. Why shortening and not butter? Noone knows. A mystery within our group. I feel that my answers were a little funny.
Shortening is used to shorten chain length, she interpreted as shorten the length of cookie? (I thought I read this somewhere? But no.)
What happened when we put the cookie into our mouth?
I said melt then immediately I knew something was so wrong. How could a cookie melt instantly when put into mouth?! I don't know what I was thinking of at that time to say such a ridiculous answer. Ha, but that tutor who interviewed us was very nice. She was like "I knock your head uh, study ah!" when we were making our way out of room and she was behind me.
Anyway it's over! I'm a little prepared for the worst for FC. All that I could do is to study for the upcoming 9 days.

Aww I'll be alone from 8am to 12pm tomorrow because I'm going for Maths lecture... and that 2 are skipping again!

7:03 PM