Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Happy Belated Birthday to my mum?
It was her birthday yesterday. Nothing much of a celebration. Played mahjong with parents.
Bought her a piece of jewellery from Citigems for her. We would be celebrating during this weekend when brother book out from camp. Dad suggests Korean steamboat. Aye, we've been eating steamboat for the past few days because there are too many food in the fridge. =X
Oh, where have all the cats gone to? Felix the Munchkin is not in his usual sleeping place which is the bicycle basket. Jerry and Shiro the strays are nowhere to be found. The grey/white cat which belongs to one of my neighbours is not loithering at the stairs. Un-named because I don't play with it. I don't play with cats who are scared of humans. Neither is Frankiestein sleeping outside our house. Only saw Cabby, the super small-headed and fluffy kitten. Bought a can food for Jerry and Shiro since they don't like kibbles. I miss them! ):
Had our last FC practical today. Although it's a boring subject, I really like our FC lab tutor. She speaks to us like a friend who has ultra good hearing. There was one time when Jesscy and I were testing how good her hearing is, so, don't speak bad of her. Ha.
It's merely around 2 more weeks to main exams. Subjects to be worried are FC and BMic as I did not do well for tutorial assessments and practical assessments respectively. Can I be blessed with good luck again? Like for Jap listening test. I did well purely due to luck as I did not study at all.
My gosh I'm so scared of tomorrow. It's BMic practical test and BNF project interview. Please bless me!!
On a lighter note, we are chosen for Global Citizenship! (:
That's Frankiestein the fatty bom bom! Nicknamed by dad. Haha.


P.S
I know the photos are upside down because it was so hard to hold the camera with one hand and carry a fatty with another.
6:57 PM