Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, February 22, 2009








I couldn't find some of my FC notes. Haha, byebye to that.

I'm thinking of finding people who has a kitten and willing to board Wesley or putting his/her kitten at my house for a period of time to train on their behaviour problems. Wesley has been biting hard these days as he treats humans as his playmate without realising he hurts us. If you have the same biting/scratching problem with your kitten, contact me because it's gonna be a win-win solution for both the kittens and us. They only have a small frame of training period during their kitten stage. I don't want to miss it and have the risk of Wesley growing up into an addicted biter.
Help appreciated!

Open a canned wet food for Wesley today. Cousin kept saying that I am biased towards Luvvie because I don't give wet food to Wesley which is such a delicacy to cats. Well, I love both of them but I would say Luvvie has a more special place in my heart, a place which is irreplaceable no matter how sweet Wesley's gonna be. I still love him, though. Luvvie may not be with me now but I still look at her photos and videos at times. Girls are sweet in their own ways.
Wesley was a very naughty boy last night. I was studying in my brother's room while he kept knocking things down in my room. Sometimes he would scratch, whine or just sit at my room's door to wait if it's locked then dash in when opened. Should I be happy at that fact? Ha.

My comforter is back!

4:21 PM