Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, February 12, 2009





I'm so dazzled


That's Cabby. Not photogenic. It's probably scared of the flash light. Ha. Trust me, he's really cute in real life.
Photobucket

Beautiful tail. Its actions seem like a he. Or perhaps because it's still young so very playful.
Photobucket

I didn't expect him to be manja as well. The way it headbutts is damn cute and affectionate. I sat down beside Felix and Cabby came running here to climb all over me. Very very playful.

Frankiestein sitting down. Ultra cute!
Photobucket

Caught in action!
Photobucket

He is especially tired today.
Photobucket

Close up of Felix.
Photobucket

Look how much he enjoys this.
Photobucket

Can I conclude that older cats like to be rubbed on their chin? Frankiestein loves it the most. You could scratched him to sleep. Cabby doesn't really enjoy that, he can't even sit still for a moment. Ha.

6:03 PM