|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 It's fading away, why? Went back school for BMic and BNF revision lectures. I didn't know there was Maths revision this morning so missed it. :( I realised Orange is very vocal when it comes to affection. It is so hard to fathom him sometimes. Is he feeling insecure? He gave us a really bad scare last night. Almost fell off the balcony but fortunately dad caught him in time. That place is currently sealed so no worries. I love him like how I do to Luvvie. Can't imagine if I losed him. Dad suggests to adopt another kitty to accompany him but mum says no because it's too much to handle. 2 kittens could be quite handful if both are territorial but I would definately find a wife for him next time when he is older and of cause, neutered. Prevent unwanted litter. Ha. Cousin brought dinner for me just now. Thanks for satisfying my crave for Mc Chicken. Haha. She specially came to visit Orange. It is like EVERYONE loves him! Even cousin who is afraid of cats. When mum came home after work, I carried Orange to greet her at the door and mum kept giving him a head butt and said the more she looks at him, the cuter she finds him to be. It hard not to fall in love with him, simply adorable. Did I mention that dad's phone wallpaper is photo of Orange? Sadly, he doesn't sleep with me now because he is still not fully trained. He loves doing his business on my comforter and it's a big headache. It's my favourite comforter! Currently outside my room, wanting to come in badly. Sorry, my dear. [Edit] 11:33 PM |