Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, February 9, 2009





It's love!


CSAS roleplay done. It was alright, I wasn't too worried about it. On the other hand, I'm afraid of tomorrow's Jap roleplay! Stayed back with group members for rehearsal today. We kept forgetting lines. One person screwing up equals to the whole group's performance is screwed. We are gonna cheat on one scene by pasting it on the menu (one prop that would be used in the roleplay). Hope it wouldn't be found out otherwise we would be penalised badly. Ha.

Furry friends!
On my way home, spotted Felix sleeping on his past favourite place. Went home for my dinner then it was dinner time for Felix. While feeding him, another tabby cat came of nowhere and ate his food up. I didn't have sufficient food for both so went up to take and these 2 nutties followed me up. Especially the tabby one, he was so eager in tailing someone. Felix on the other hand was a little slow in climbing stairs as Munchkins have short legs. I was hurrying Felix to fasten his paces and that tabby one kept stopping and looking back at him, as though waiting for him too. I thought he was one sweet cat. And cutie Felix really tried his best to catch up. Haha.
I don't want to let the tabby into our house yet as we are not familar of his temperament. He is not as old as Frankiestein so he is way more active.

Photobucket

Photobucket

He is so not my type of cat. Can't sit still for a moment. When he dashed his way into our house, I carried him out and his hind claws accidentally scratched me in the midst of struggling. He was just like having mood swing. Allows petting one moment and not in another minute.

This is what happened to me.
Photobucket

This fellow is still the best!
Photobucket

Felix enjoying a scratch under his chin.
Photobucket

Frankly speaking, Felix has a better temperament than Frankiestein. I have never seen a single sign of agressive on him. Even when he's sleeping, no matter what you do.., rub his belly, lift his paw, play with his tail or open his mouth, he wouldn't be bothered at all.
Both Frankiestein and Felix are my perfect kind of cats! (:

Oh, Frankiestein returned this morning. His voice has changed from a manly to a more feminine one. Haha?

9:05 PM