|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 The light in your eyes Maths paper was good. Can you believe that I slept for only 2 hours last night? Studied till 4am plus insomnia and it's always inevitable during exam period. Slept at 5am. Thanks to my lucky star that I could still concentrate on my paper without feeling sleepy at all. Haha, I guess it's just psychological effect. I was thinking about stuffs last night at bed, so many stuffs. I miss Luvvie so much. Began to train Wesley how to sit last evening. He got the hang of it now although still needs prompting and treats to tempt him. All that on his mind are play time and food. Wanted to stay in school to study today but I thought of Wesley. He would whine like a baby if he doesn't get to eat. He's going to eat lesser and exercise more from now on. He has grown so much fatter, heavier and can't even fit into XiaoPeng's jersey anymore. Last paper tomorrow!!! [Edited] Time check: 11.48 PM Good news. I just taught Wesley how to shake hand at 8pm plus earlier on and he has already caught on it. My pretty smart boy! That trick is damn cute! Shall take a video and post it up here next time. Gonna get more treats for him and give him a bath tomorrow. How to go on diet like this? Haha. 12:49 PM |