Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, February 27, 2009





Love-hate relationship


Wesley and I have that kind of relationship. Sometimes I love him sooo much but sometimes I just feel like giving him a punch on his head. Of cause, this is meant to be joke. I wouldn't do anything to hurt him.
Likewise, sometimes he is sooo manja to me but sometimes he attacks me like as though I am a mouse.
Anyway, the litter and food from PLC have been delivered today.

Wesley's tricks!
I sounded so fierce in my first command and he was so impatient. Ha.




Backview. Ca I could hear your laughter in here when he did hi5! HAHA.

These were taken few days ago when he has just learned.
The tricks which he has not been performing well are sit and stand up. Shakeshake is his best and he could even do it without treats now.

Been doing up blogs lately. Apart from this which has been done, there is another one for school assignment.

Going for shopping tomorrow! Been so long. (:

10:05 PM