Monday, February 16, 2009
Love that is not shown

This doesn't look like him but I find my boy so handsome here. Mini tiger.
Frankiestein has seen him last night. Brother held on to F while I was carrying Orange and F hissed at him. My poor boy was so scared. He is at least 3 times the size of him. In that case, F is unable to come into our house anymore. :(
Can exams hurry finish?
I have tons of line-ups.
I want to...
Bring little oranji for a full body check-up
Change my hairstyle
Change phone?
Shop for some winter wear
Shop for formal wear
Shop for a new mp3/mp4 which enables wall-charging
Everything requires money. Thankfully I've been saving up for the past few months and mum will sponsor for my expenses during the trip. She asked how much I need and I said 1000 bucks. She didn't say anything but of cause I was joking and I bet she wouldn't give me that much too. 1000 RMB, perhaps? Haha. Equivalent to SGD 200 plus. Shucks, that's too little!
Holidays won't be like holidays for me as our GC tutorial will start on 9th March. Instead of 2 months of holidays, it's gonna be only a week but there's something to gain for something losed. I'm so looking forward to the trip! And not forgetting that's one CDS less to take. If I didn't drop my French, I would be done with CDS requirement.. but I'm kind of anticipating a new CDS next semester.
I am so dumb! Conveniently threw away my Pet Lovers Centre receipt yesterday. I need to accumulate a total of $50 within a month so able to apply for membership and that receipt is already $35. Now, I have re-accumulate again. My previous receipt that is currently still with me is $24 but it was on the 31 January which is previous month therefore not valid. Why did I choose to buy stuffs on the last day, eh? I had so many receipts in the past from PLC but none of the staffs told me I need to apply for membership this way until recently. I'll make a home delivery and get the membership sometime soon. Although the discount is only 5% but it's better than nothing. :D
One very important thing to consider.., should I cut my hair short? In a dilemma now..
3:04 PM