Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, February 25, 2009








Oh yes the day I've been waiting for. Can't believe year 1 passed just like that. Have not gotten more than 4 hours of sleep per day for the stressful exam period. Shall sleep till my fill tonight. BNF paper was alright. I only hope that miracle would happen for FC because I've been estimating how much I would get for that paper, it wouldn't be so bad even if I failed it. Impossible for moderation because she is Petrina Lim so I hope there would somehow be a miracle. (She's so thrilled to see people retaking FC, huh?)

Cousin came my house again. She has been visiting frequently. Good luck on your school. Ha. It's such a pity that my exam has ended while your school has started. I gotta see you at TP next year!

Anyway I got my PLC membership today. Made a home delivery. Changed back to pine litter, shampoo and lots of treats. 1 pack of kibbles, 3 canned, a pack of wet food and a pack of lamb jerky. Not to mention he still has an unopened large canned food at home. Wesley, your stomach is so blessed. Wet food are solely for treats and not meal. He loves it to death and would do anything for it. Good news is he learned 2 new tricks today and they are hi-5 and stand up. He's an efficient learner but progressing too fast that he is getting a little confused by some of the tricks. Alright, I'll go slower.
Bathed him today as well. I banned him from my bed and he whines like whaaaat whenever I carry him down.

Using my phone as his pillow.
Photobucket

Look at his huge tummy! The culprit for causing the blue patch was dad. It's fading away anyway.
Photobucket

Photobucket

What on earth are these kind of sleeping positions?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Hey stop taking photos of me when I'm sleeping!"
Photobucket

"Whatever"
Photobucket

"Who's that?"
Photobucket

Photobucket

I wonder if he likes watching TV. He sat infront of the TV for quite some time.
Photobucket

There are problems with the videos. Shall upload them tomorrow. Night! My beauty sleep is awaiting me!

11:14 PM