|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, February 5, 2009 Perhaps a hello to BMic supp? :( Practical test was so screwed up today and it's a good 25%. I didn't expect to score marks like 0? Most confident one was actually mircroscope(Task 4). I know we had to show the invigilator before the bell rings but I couldn't find it due to the light staining. Time was already up by the time I found it. We literally had our jaws dropped when the invigilator came and striked our questions out, giving us a big fat zero. Moved on to Task 1. Not anyway better. Did not use the dilution for the streak plate. Task 2 was another zero!!! That's right, that invigilator came striking and giving the 3 of us zeros again. We were not assessed for aseptics techniques but the end-product. Did it so wrongly and when he asked where is my plate, I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Don't know". Because I seriously didn't know we need a plate for that. Ha? Task 3 was slightly better but so what? It's not going to help. BMic was supposed to be on a safe line as my tutorial assessments are alright but that's only 20% and we losed 25% for practical. Anyway, my BMic is so badly screwed. Damn! BNF project interview on the other hand was alright. Our group losed 10 marks due to calculation errors, but it's still a pass! (: Finally I am able to put something down. Found Shiro today! I knew Jerry will appear after some time and he really did. Shiro finally ate when I fed them canned food but Jerry did not. I suppose because he's very manja so it's not a problem for him to get his stomach filled by other people. Hope it's nothing to do with illnesses. Oh, and I think one of the strays is nursing kittens inside the train. Shiro was the one who found the secret place and brought my attention to it. Unable to see clearly as it was blocked by the concrete thingy. She wouldn't stay in there for nothing and hiss when Shiro and I peeked into it. I hope it wouldn't rain until the kittens are fully weaned. Will be checking them out everyday. 8:07 PM |