Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, February 19, 2009





Prince Orange wants a roasted duck


I was having my dinner in my room when Orange was lying on my bed with mum. He smelled a strong fragrant and sniffed his way to my side, attempted to steal my roasted duck. Exactly how Luvvie always used to do. Dad couldn't stop laughing and asked me to give him a piece.. NO! It's for his good. Too oily for him. Not because I want all the roasted duck to myself heh. Ha.
Mum granted him a horse ride earlier on which is on her tummy and dad feather-teased him. He has so much entertainment, huh?

Won't be sleeping with him tonight, I guess. I need good sleep for the rest of the week till exams are over. He disturbed my beauty sleep by giving my nose bites and calling loudly, asking for attention. I had to get up every few minutes to pet him. Only then he would stop calling.

Actually Luvvie is a much more sweeter cat. She would come to my lap for a nap but Orange never does. He just wants to sleep comfortably with noone to disturb otherwise he would change place. My prince is so arrogant, right?

12:51 AM