Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, February 2, 2009





Relax, lay back


Didn't attend lessons today. Went school in the afternoon to submit my CSAS journals.

I'll hate school all the way till vacations.

Anyway went to see Jacky yesterday at Kranji. There was this Collie breed of dog who was very friendly. She just climbed up onto my lap and gave me kisses. And also a severely obese cat by the weight of 13kg. Despite being so fat, it could still run and climb. Ha. Right, it's even fatter than Frankiestein.

Speaking of Frankiestein, he's getting a little weird nowadays. Currently inside our house. Making weird sounds and when I rubbed his belly earlier on, he hissed at me and his iris turned red. I know certain cats don't like their bellies to be touched but I used to do so to him in the past without any problems. Afterwhich I ignored him, chased him back to his house and closed the door to prevent him from entering. Then he suddenly became very manja again, coming in for attention when I opened the door. I wonder what "adventures" he went through for the past one week that caused a change in his behaviour. His owner has put on a collar for him, I suppose it is to prevent him from getting lost again. Finally saw an agressive side of him today which of cause I hope he wouldn't do that again in the future. That was scary man. Apart from that, he's still very territorial, marking every single thing with his whiskers and treating our house like his by lying comfortably right in the middle of the living room.


4:10 PM