Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, February 20, 2009





So, it's not mutual.


To be exact, I only started studying yesterday. It was not revision but just started on studying till 3am. I woke up this morning, said to baby, "Die then die la." and off to school I went.
Well, the paper was good. Thanks to Rahimi for the little revision that he gave me this morning. It helped. Haha.

1 paper down! Yes!
That's 5 more days to end of exams and I'm anticipating Pizza Hut, GC tutorial, my baby's shots and IT show!
DSLR, new digital camera, iphone, Nokia or new mp3?

Should I give up on FC? Most probably I'm gonna fail my CA and that's a sure supp paper for me. Sigh! Do I even need to try?

I'm thinking of renaming Orange. Alright, it's not the time to think of this now. I better compose my mood towards studying. Today was pure luck because I didn't put in any effort at all. Luck will not always be on my side and I better watch out.

You reap what you sow. I believe this.
-
Oh, that person whom I mentioned in my previous post has been warned by the webmaster! Heh!
Okay, I sound so evil but I still think that she won't repent. Damn her.

[Edited]
Fell into a very deep sleep earlier on with baby. I dreamed of a bunch of Ragdolls! There were beautiful white ones, usual pointed ones and one of them was a pug-look-alike. Haha! Well, come to think of it, Pugs are pointed at their noses too, just that they are mostly fawn base in colour. That pug-look-alike was my favourite because it could communicate with humans through hand signals. Ha, indeed a dream. I dreamed of some poodles and a big dog which I don't know what was the breed. Anyway the dream seemed so real. Baby dreamed too. He was twitching and chattering, those symbolise a cat is dreaming. I bet he dreamed of fighting with some other cats because he was quite agitated. Ha.
I slept for 4 hours and baby slept for 5 hours.

He is renamed to Wesley. Mum says Orange is not nice while Wesley is and she is already calling him that. I've been keeping this name but I can't remember why didn't I consider this when I first saw him?
Anyway, Frankiestein gave him 4 hisses today. He is still as sweet as ever but just very nasty towards baby, I have no idea why!
I hope baby would grow up to be like the mini tiger in the photo which I posted up. He is really handsome in there. (:

12:24 PM