Sunday, February 15, 2009
The victory goes to Oranji!

Haha, he's wearing XiaoPeng's Carlsberg jersy. Has not stopped sneezing so I don't want him to catch another cold. He didn't reject wearing clothes which I thought he would, even fell asleep while I was putting on for him. He just wouldn't miss any seconds to sleep.
His name is still the same. Oranji means orange in Japanese but I always call him "orh leng ji" or orange juice.
I think he can fight with Luvvie for the title of cutest sleeping style. Ha.
Going to check on my prince now and study!
[Edit]Time check: 7:32PM
Orange is leading a good life. He had suffered enough and it's time for him to enjoy being pampered too. You know what? Pets have really good lives provided they are treated right with no commercial interest.
Half of my bed goes to my prince and what he does all day long is to sleep, eat and play. I feed him with good food, play toys with him and give him all my affections. He doesn't have to worry about school work, exams and even career in the future. Mum says he is too lazy, I don't blame him as he is still a kitten and needs plenty of sleep. Perhaps he would grow up to be like Frankiestein. Ha! I can't wait for him to grow up yet not. Watching him growing up would probably be one of my biggest achievements in life. However he might not fall asleep in our arms like how he does now when he outgrows our arm size and find it uncomfortable. Also, he might have a complete change of characters since kittens' temperament are kind of unstabilized.
But he doesn't have to do anything to please me. All he has to do is to show me that he loves me and I'll be more than happy. For every affection he shows me, I remember it within my heart.
And, I still love all the furry friends in the neighbourhood! Frankiestein hasn't been visiting because he is currently being locked up in the house. That's a good news actually, shouldn't let him stray. I've found dried wounds on his bodies. He must had gotten into fights with other cats. Unfortunately, I wouldn't let Frankiestein and Orange to interact as he is an outdoor cat. Furthermore I don't know who would win if they got into a fight. Ha. Sounds like Frankiestein but it could be Orange for all you know.
Felix has seen Orange without any interaction and wanted to befriend him. He's a really friendly chap. The other time when we put Felix and Shiro together, he made the first move towards her but ended up got hissed by Shiro. Felix is somehow like bo chup and only responds to food and cats.
Enough of furry friends before you guys get really bored. Haha. Watched Love is not all around last night cast by Alex Fong and Stephy Tang. I like the ending twist even though it was a lie. Somehow learned something meaningful -
What you see may not be the truth but you may not see what is true.
1:23 PM