Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, February 19, 2009





You ruin the image of all Koreans


I was very mad at someone for the past few days. She was mentioned few weeks ago who adopts pets with commercial interest and she is still doing so. Just sent a private message to the webmaster of SPC to disclose her act. I said I will blacklist her someday.

Currently waiting for my Mac delivery. Wanted to order Pizza Hut because they have a really cheap deal of 2 pizzas for the price of $19.90 but I'm alone at home now and definitely unable to finish 2 pizzas on my own. Next time then!

Actually Frankiestein is really cute if you look at his face closely. I wanna hug him again! But I'm afraid that he would turn aggressive because I have Orange's smell with me or Orange might be afraid of me because I would have Frankiestein's smell with me. Haha. If only they could get along well... Felix on the other hand, doesn't even want to come into our house. He only wants his bicyle basket. Ha.
I really feel like finding a friend for Orange so he would learn not to treat humans as his litter mate, and his life would be happier too.
Perhaps after exams, I need to sit down and consider.
Oh, my boy has grown bigger! Mum and dad say so too. Not just belly lah, ha. He is almost 2 months and grows really fast. C'mon baby, till the size of Frankiestein!

Okay, my Mac delivery has just reached. Very efficient. Waited for only 10 mins? Of cause, because there are 3 outlets near my house. Sometimes we can know it is delivered from different outlet by tasting their fries. Got to enjoy my food before Orange wakes up and snatch my cheeseburger with me. I ordered McFlurry too! :D

[Edit]
It's BMic main paper tomorrow but I just can't bring myself to study. Been so sleepy for the whole day. I was watching TV when I fell asleep unknowningly. Woke up and asked myself, "Did I fall asleep?". It was commercial so I closed my eyes again and the next moment I woke up, my show has finished. "Shucks I fell asleep again!", I said.
What to do.. Sleep lesser tonight. Orange does not disturb me when I'm studying. He is more into self-entertaining. Ha.
Gosh, I had too much junk food. I'm feeling uncomfortable now..

1:03 PM