|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, February 23, 2009 You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess 2 more days! I just read through last topic of FC last night and spent the rest of the time practising Maths. Revision is done. Shall start on BNF tonight. All so last minute. I was thinking hard whether should I take a MC for today's FC but it's pointless, I guess. What if I failed my CA? I have better things to do with $30 plus instead of escaping from reality. I was the 4th person and first girl to leave the exam venue. Face the fact! You didn't study, you deserved it. A few more days might not make a great difference. Anyway I'm gonna work hard for the 2 subjects left. The 2 less worrying subjects then take a break before I start on my revision on FC again. My holidays are gonna be totally eaten up but no regrets because if I had studied FC, I would probably only start on Maths today and BNF tomorrow. Moral is., organise your time well such that there is sufficient revision time for every subject. Start ahead of time! Slept for only 4 hours last night and I need a nap terribly. Now. Ohohoh, my comforter is back for barely a day and I haven't got the chance to use it last night and Wesley peed on it again. Arghh! It's been washed with white vinegar but he could still smell it, I think. I've asked mum to help me search for a new comforter like mine. Thickness is just right. Chances aren't very high. :( So gonna ban Wesley from my room one day. Ha. 1:43 PM |