|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, March 20, 2009 And I really screwed the paper Woke up with a mild fever and almost didn't want to turn up for the paper but absence means immediate F. My last revision this morning didn't work because nothing went into my head at all and my eyes felt so heavy. Luck was actually with me but my brain wasn't collaborating well. I was kinda glad during the reading time until I started doing. I couldn't remember much. Just bits of here and there. If only the passing mark was 40% like the main... 10% is too much to be moderated even if I could. And I broke down after the paper. It was the second time I actually cried after exam. First was Chinese O level and now it's just a supp. This course means alot to me. Retaking FC is my worst nightmare because I have not thought that I wouldn't be able to clear my supp until last night. But I felt so much better after letting all my unhappines out in one go after supressing them for so long. I really wanna thank mum for serving me during exam period, for heating up my supper and making breakfast for me to keep me going and this morning she told me to just do my best. And also Shinyee for giving me all your FC notes even though you have even more blanks than me. Ha. I ought to be glad that it's officially holidays for me? It's pointless to harp on it anyway. Life goes on. I have tons of other things awaiting me. 11:16 AM |