|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, March 1, 2009 End of slacking days Chinatown plan is backfired. Probably some other day. At home playing with Wesley instead then went to eat ice-cream in the evening with cousin. Might be going to Poon Huat tomorrow to get stuffs for my food portfolio. Deadline for that section is actually 16th March but I don't want to get it rushed last minute and this will be used for future teaching so I want it to be perfect. I'm not a perfectionist but sometimes there are things which I really want to do well in. I may be easily contented with many things in my life but I would definately want to be a perfect teacher in the future. So, that is really my ambition and not because of other benefits that draw me into this course. (Whatever you say if I don't look like it, ha.) Furthermore, deadline for the whole portfolio is earlier due to GC trip. You'll never end if you never start. Time flies and will be gone before you know it. Not to mention I still have to study for FC supp, GC tutorials from the 9th March and get stuffs for GC trip. Oh., Week 0 orientation too. All within 2 months of holidays. I can't imagine how much time I am left to do my own stuffs, let alone celebrating my birthday. Been slacking my days off for the past few days and no more of that. Start afresh tomorrow! Going to find Wesley now to make sure that little nut behaves in the house. He always tend to forget all the rules when he has free run till I have to confine him. I really don't want to do that but it's better to be safe than sorry. Ha. 7:51 PM |