Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, March 8, 2009








Gc tutorial starts early tomorrow in the morning and I was afraid I would oversleep so slept for only 5 hours last night, thinking I could sleep early tonight but it was pointless. I just woke up from a 4 hours nap. Wesley's fault for sleeping so sweetly on my bed that tempted me to join him. Haha. His confinement is conditional now. He could only come out when he has done correctly.

Dad is hooked up on Animal Planet too. Actually he likes watching documentaries alot, perhaps due to genes, I like it too. It's educational what. That's what I always tell mum so she wouldn't say I'm addicted to TV.
Channel [V] Taiwan is one of my favourite channels. Infact I watch that channel much more than others. Only when it's airing MFBBT. I find the new batch of didis more talented than 6B. Some could really sing and their looks also win them. But of cause when it comes to humour, first batch of BBT is still the best. I still prefer the first batch! Watching channel V is so entertaining. We did not subscribe to that, it is free preview for the first few days and I'm so gonna subscribe to it.
There's Groomer Has It tonight at 11pm!

Gonna grab a bite now. My breakfast cum lunch cum dinner. Thanks to the nap that my meal time are so screwed up. Ha.

4:23 PM