Monday, March 2, 2009
Got all the baking stuffs. Shall start tomorrow.
Bought a new and more alarm bell for Wesley. So much louder and no accident kicking next time. I've been accidentally kicking him when he suddenly rushes out. Now, he can never be missed in the house. There goes my 10 bucks of breakaway collar which I bought for nothing. Perhaps I'll use it next time when he's no longer a kitten and doesn't behave like a flying squirrel. Hope he would eventually calm down. Ha.
A loud bell is really necessary when he has the free run around the entire house.
His new bellbell.
1 big bell + 2 small bells = NOISY

It's really hard on my ears when he gets high on his own.
Laundry basket, his self-declared second bed.

My good boy decided to be manja these few days. He really watches TV, no kidding. I guess his favourite would be Planet's Funniest Animals Videos. I switched it on for him and he really watched it. He's starting to become a 跟屁虫 too but not as serious as Phoebe. She wouldn't spare even if we are going to toilet.
Might be bringing him to clean his ears which I call it a shit dump at PLC tomorrow. If I could manage to make an appointment that is. Let's see what would his silly reaction be during ear-cleaning. I always fail to help him clean because he would twitch like mad.
And I realised Felix is a very old cat. I rubbed his chin today, he was so shiok till he opened his mouth and revealed his teeth. He's even older than Frankiestein!
Frankiestein is just big size but he is not that old, I suppose. He no longer hisses at Wesley but just ignore.
11:08 PM