|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 Haven't been sleeping well for the past few days and my dark circles are damn serious. Just had a rehab com meeting. I'm left with less than 4 hours of sleep because we have to wake up at 5.15am for Taiji. Haha. Anyway, we went Tian An Men square, Forbidden City and Great Wall of China today. The itinerary for today is much better than yesterday. Didn't make it to the top of the Great Wall Of China due to time constraint. Left with one freaking flight of stairs, we met Kubo-san there, took photos with the banner and screamed our lungs out. T01 did pretty well. More than half of the class reached the second top and some even went up to the peak. Then my leg skin began to crack. I should have heeded mum's advice on putting moisturizer every night before sleep. Dinner was pizza buffet, it was good because it was buffet but the food were so-so. At night went running (so called generating heat) to Wal Mart nearby the hotel with some of the T01 peeps to buy snacks then was busy all the way till 12am plus. I'll be uploading photos when I'm back in Singapore so stay tune for heavy images again, and funny videos. (: Having my supper now! Goodnight world! 1:04 AM |