|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 Disappointed with my stomach capacity I guess I don't have to go to cinema anymore, because I have the lastest movies in my Ipod including Confession of a Shopaholic! But of cause I still like the atmosphere in a cinema better. It's been another half a year since I last stepped into a cinema. 4Phobia was the last movie I caught. Unlike secondary school days when I will catch at least 2 movies within a week. I wanna watch Coming Soon before Beijing trip because I will never download or buy any horror movies. x) Anyway went for class BBQ earlier on. I did fill my stomach but not to my heart's contentment. The food doesn't taste very good, no offence. Then I realised I'm still hungry after reaching home. Should have eaten more! Went bicycle-riding for 90 mins non-stop. I didn't realise that I rode all the way from ECP to Changi Beach till I saw the sign. Haha! Shinyee was slowwww like a tortoise so we eventually got separated. Some routes were really scary. The street lamps were all spoiled and I was literally blinded by the darkness. It was like a piece of deserted forest where only shadows could be seen. I still can't understand why did I go in alone in the first place. Just felt that I should move on and not turn back. Followed a male cyclist who told me that was the way but it was wrong! Inspite of the spooky atmosphere, I was actually calmed at that moment because my Ipod was playing christian songs. (: And altogether, I passed through 4 of these dark routes. It wasn't very tiring but my ass hurt. Lessons learned, maps and bicycle-lighting are essential. On my way home, I felt a little emo. If only I could turn back time and didn't trust someone wrongly, I would have been happier now. I really don't want to think of it anymore but this pops up in my head everytime. Forget it! I'm going to have my second serving of ice-cream now! 11:24 PM |