|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, March 7, 2009 I guess it's really no more I should have expected this months ago. The litter kwitter has arrived. By right I should have no doubts about that because it is a pet shop rather than a seller. That's too good to be true because that pet shop is located at AMK and it's actually cash on delivery with no delivery charges. I must say they are genuine pet lovers. Oh and, Wesley is being confined again. Poor nutty could only stare out into the window and whine when the loud thunders scare him but I do go in to accompany him. Who askes him to be so naughty and have to be confined! But my heart really hurt this morning la. Of cause dad isn't that heartless. He was sitting with him on the sofa when I came home tonight. Confinement isn't going to end this way, said by me! (Sounds like I'm the heartless one) Got a new phone today. It's a 1 minute deal, like seriously fast. Also my first time buying a phone so hastily. I just spotted on this phone 2 days ago and usually I would take some time to check on the reviews and specifications. I did, but I didn't take long to consider because it looks so much nicer than in pictures! Nokia E63. Anyway I'm glad it's back to Nokia once again. Die! Mum permed her hair and looks like her age now. I feel so sad for her, not being sarcastic. Really like maggie mee, caca! 3:28 PM |