|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, March 6, 2009 I ordered a litter kwitter and it will be delivered tomorrow! It costs only $90. Luckily I did not order from PLC which cost $149. Cheap stuffs make me kinda worried too. Hopefully it's not a scam. A plate fell, hit my head and it didn't break. It was glass for goodness sake. But of cause it left me feeling giddy and painful. Haha. Damn. Well, actually I have not started studying. I feel so slacked! And I almost forget it's 3 more days to GC tutorials. Hopefully it would be fun as imagined. I'm more looking forward to the trip which is 23 more days. GC presentation is on my birthday. What a gift. Haha. Results are coming out too. I'm getting a little afraid that I might fail BMic because of practical test and quiz 2. =x Please don't dampen my mood, results! 3:52 PM |