Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, March 6, 2009








I was so undecisive of which channels to watch last night. Animal Planet or National Geographic Channel, so I was switching back and forth and watched both Groomer Has it and Word's Dealiest Animals. I like Groomer Has It on Animal Planet! Their grooming theme was on long haired cats and it was so funny! One of the contestant, Malissa actually cut away the whiskers! The jokes they made were rude but funny.
I like Artist for his humour and he is a totally different guy from the other guys who made rude jokes against other contestants. Good to know that he won for season 1. So looking forward to season 2!
I'm going to search and watch season 1 online.

I like Big Cat Diary on Animal Planet too. Big felines. Wesley is just a little peanut compared to them. They eat buffaloes and he eats baby cockroach. Caught him doing that today and ewwwww!

12:25 AM