Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, March 21, 2009





I'm bloated, haha


Went to give mum our supports for her performance with cousin. There was buffet too. In the midst of the event, we went to eat tau huay at a beancurd shop then went 7 eleven for snacks. Afterwhich we went Tampines for meals. Almost wanted to have dessert to top it off. Haha.

It's exactly a week more to Beijing trip. We'll be departing on the 28th instead of 29th such that we will reach Beijing on the 29th in the morning. It's a midight flight and I've stored alot of movies in my Ipod, heh.

This one week is going to pass very fast because everyday is filled with events.
Monday: Pre-trip consultation
Tuesday: C1 BBQ?
Wednesday: Orphanage group meeting? Pastamania with cousin!
Thursday: T01 BBQ!
Friday: Borrow Dolphin's secret (:
Saturday: Plently of rest!

So I won't be going OLTC.

Photobucket

Freeze! Don't move!
Photobucket

And sleep.
Photobucket

I totally didn't manipulate his positions.

Who the hell who ate apple and paste the damn sticker on my head? *Shake shake shake it off.
Photobucket

Not me, it was my brother. Haha.

10:36 PM