|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, March 20, 2009 My life is upset, cheer up please! It's 9 more hours to my paper and I can't take it anymore. My brain is seriously filled to the brim and ran out of brain juice. This is one of the most stressful moments in my life. I really lose out to FC this time round. Despite being only 4 topics, it seems never-ending and Petrina Lim just refuses to give me any hints. All she told me was a bit of lecture, a bit tutorial and a bit of lab. Isn't that everything? And it's going to be much more difficult than main. The overlapping of topics and all sort of chemical reactions are confusing me. I didn't turn up for revision due to ACM excursion so no negotiation for moderation. Please give me luck tomorrow. Think on the bright side! I wouldn't be alone even if I were to retake. LOL. But the thought of lab reports, notebook and mini project makes me feel like banging the wall. :( Not in the best of mood lately. Many things cropped up. It's really depressing to go into a state when you find that noone can be trusted. I haven't been feeling that life sucks for a long time and this was how I feel for the past few days. I feel like thrashing everything out here but I know some of those people do read my blog and I don't want to make the matter anymore worse. So, it's gonna be in my private blog. I shouldn't even let it bother me. Thankfully I have a bunch of very nice classmates from GC T01. If only we could be classmates for the years ahead of us, it would be great. Thanks for all the encouragement and chatting with you guys simply make my day. Thank you. I shall do a final revision later and plus a little bit of luck for tomorrow hopefully. *sprinkle sprinkle Please let me be strong no matter what the outcome is tomorrow. 12:14 AM |