Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, March 15, 2009





New gadget!


Got my Ipod Classic 6.5th generation 120gb today! Nope I didn't go to IT fair due to the crowd. Bought it at Nubox. It's niceeee! Wanted to get Nano initially but mum advised it's best to get the best which Ipod touch is out of my options because I dislike touch screen ever since HTC Touch plus I don't think I need that much applications such as games for a mp4 player. I hope I won't regret my choice for choosing over Nano.

The electronic gadets in my list are almost fulfilled except for a new camera. Haven't gotten the time to check the reviews and stuffs. Next time then, it's a heartache to spend in a bulk. Shall make do with my current camera in Beijing.

I kind of dislike my phone now. Right, it's only been a week. Got to wait till December to change. Next phone shall be non-qwerty keyboard. I miss the normal way of typing sms. Or perhaps I have clumsy fingers?

Baby Wesley is getting heavier. I find it tiring to hold him with one hand now. Weighing at 1kg plus. He's not going for shows in the future anymore because he's so gonna be overweight. Haha.

4:38 PM