|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 Spent 4 hours baking today. Finally done with another section. Left with 4 more sections! The whole process can be seen at http://minicookery.blogspot.com/ The final products are damn not appetizing but the plain flour one tastes good. Wholemeal flour is too yucky but nevertheless, healthy. Anyway Wesley did not go for ear-cleaning today as no groomer is available. I suspect he has ear mites. Saw a ginger kitten in the vicinity which is just around the age and size of Wesley. Quite a distinctive look and cute. Dad asked me to catch it back but too bad it is very afraid of humans. I fed it but it couldn't stop meowing despite filling his stomach. Was it trying to tell me something? It seeked refuge at the back of an older affectionate grey tabby cat and got chased aggressively by him. Its trust goes to cats. However, that adult cat prefers humans. It seems very innocent and would approach every cat yet very wary of humans, was it finding its mum? But none of the cats welcome him. So, in the end, I did not manage to take it home. I'm pretty sure if I managed to catch it and put up for adoption, it would be adopted fast and wouldn't live in the drain anymore. To put it short, Wesley almost got a friend! 12:40 AM |