Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, March 26, 2009





T01 BBQ


Awesome day it was. Met up with CPR, Prashant and Zongyou in the afternoon to shop and collect the stuffs then went Prashant's house to play rock band before the BBQ starts.
The chicken wings prepared by the chicken man - Roy, were delicious! And the satays don't taste like rock. Haha.
The ones who got thrown into the pool of the day were Kephren and Ernie and I was happily clicking away with a DSLR. Wait till I got the photos on Facebook and I shall post them up there. ;)

Might not be watching Coming Soon anymore as some of them said it's not worth it. Well, let's see what are the plans for tomorrow and Saturday before checking-in at night.

A few photos taken while waiting for the other classmates to arrive.
Photobucket

Now I realised how ugly the back of my hair is. :(
I'll get it dyed black before attachment.
Photobucket

I'm lazy to upload all so the rest will be on Facebook.

11:28 PM