Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, March 13, 2009





To compromise or not?


I don't know if I'm right to say that but I feel that love isn't all about compromising forever. Although it is often said that if you like someone, you would love his/her everything but if you are unable to accept each other's lifestyle, how are you going to love and spend the entire life together forever? That's when compromises come in.

Then, what if one party gets tired?

Having said that, I don't mean I'm a I-want-it-all-my-way person.
Occasional compromises would be alright but it is not for major things in our lives.

So I think having mutual interests/lifestyles is more important than having mutual feelings in the long run. Feelings come in the second. I don't believe in love at first sight for humans because there are so much to understand for each individual. So much you do not know.

I may sound super wrong to someone but ya it's my two cents worth.

Okay before I get cranky, I better hit the bed. It's going to 3am.

2:13 AM