Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, April 4, 2009








Back from Tianjin to Beijing and also back to this sucky hotel which is called Xuan Wu Men. It's stuffy! For the past 2 nights in Tianjin we stayed at Ge Lan Yun Tian Hotel which I really like because all of our classmates stayed on the same level so we simply went crazy at the corridor till bed time and there's a 24 hours Mac located right beside the hotel so it's very convenient for our suppers. Now that we are back, we are separated into 2 different storeys again. And the computer mouse is even faulty.

I can't really remember much about Tianjin's itinerary because I didn't get to blog. Basically alot of factories and universities visit but I kind of prefer Tianjin to Beijing because the stuffs there are so much cheaper. Unknowingly I've already spent a thousand plus RMB and final shopping is tomorrow. It's time to return to Singapore. Can't believe one week passed that fast. I'm back here for a short post and pack my luggage before going to ah peng's room to continue our chatting session.

Today was a significant day because we had out last dinner with all the GC mates. It was good, even better than Peking Duck. After dinner was at Houhai pub area, we were with Prashant and ah peng walking aimlessly and gossiping, non-stop. We even continued our secret conversation by meeting at our room at night. I finally said out what's on my mind. Good to have classmates who gossip. (:

Details when I'm back home with tons of photos!

3:10 AM